Siux Trilogy II control 24K Patty
This new Patty Llaguno shovel is a model that stands out for its manageability, as it provides excellent control and has a very large sweet spot. Although it is a specific control shovel, it offers a good ball output. In addition, due to its slightly hard touch, it is perfect for advanced level players and will be preferred by those with elbow problems, since it produces hardly any vibrations in the hitting.
- Shockouts: Small cylinders that are inserted into the holes of the racquets to reduce vibrations by up to 60%.
- EHR: Eva Ultra Soft High Recovery rubber with 5 laminations. Designed to provide greater speed in the ball output. In addition, it is a rubber known for its high recovery speed after each blow.
- Bitube Carbon Frame: To provide the racket with more rigidity and resistance, and greater hardness against breakage due to blows.
- 24K Carbon: Gives the racket a bit of flexibility on the faces, reducing vibrations, a more comfortable fit, and an impressive ball output.
- Rowing Structure: Siux's own technology increases the lightness and manageability of the racket.
- Dual Pro Grip: To reduce vibrations
|Core||EVA HR rubber|