Siux SubZero 3
The new Subzero 3 is here!
Designed for the offensive player, this model incorporates improved 3K carbon, with greater thickness, favoring the power in the hit.
Thanks to its diamond shape, high balance and large sweet spot, it offers very good ball output and manageability. Its gritty finish produces the best effects in the game.
- AVS (Anti Vibration System): Shockout antivibrators reduce racket vibrations. With less than a gram of weight, they reduce vibration by up to 60%. The player can choose the distribution that suits them best.
- EH (Eva Hard): Racket core with high density EVA rubber. It is a hard rubber, perfect for players who want a lot of power.
- RB (Reinforced Bridge): Carbon fiber reinforcements in the most fragile areas on the racket’s heart. Thanks to this technology high rigidity is obtained and reduces the possibility of breakage.
- 3K Carbon: Helps achieve a harder and drier hit providing an extra point of power to the racket.
- ATB (Anti Torsion Bridge): Reinforcement in the bridge and heart of the padel racket that provides more rigidity. This technology provides greater precision and prevents deformations in the hits.
- DPG (Dual Pro Grip): Combined absorption system. Its inner foam band provides greater cushioning to absorb vibrations from impacts. In addition, it creates a spiral relief that provides an incredible grip.
Top Spin: Surface finish of the padel racket with sandpaper effect. With this system you get better effects on the hits due to the greater friction with the ball.