Siux Pegasus 1K Limited Edition
With an inverted drop shape and medium balance, the Pegasus Limited Edition 1K is perfect for balanced play, controlling hitting very well and hitting the ball the net.
The material that we highlight in this blade, is in the 1K carbon planes, which achieves a harder surface, ideal for attacking and making power hits.
Made and designed in Spain.
- Shockouts: Small cylinders that are inserted into the holes of the racquets to reduce vibrations by up to 60%.
- EHR: Eva Ultra Soft High Recovery rubber with 5 laminations. Designed to provide greater speed in the ball output. In addition, it is a rubber known for its high recovery speed after each blow.
- Bitube Carbon Frame: To provide the racket with more rigidity and resistance, and greater hardness against breakage due to blows.
- 1K Carbon: This is the hardest fabric that we use in our blades, which gives it a harder touch, perfect for the most aggressive players.
- Rowing Structure: Siux's own technology increases the lightness and manageability of the racket.
|Core||Black EVA Soft|
|Frame||Carbon Twin Tube|
|Playing Style||Balance (Control - Power)|