Siux Genesis II Hybrid 12k
The Siux Genesis II Hybrid 12K Carbon contains a perfect balance between power and precision, making the racket ideal for the player with an all-round playing style. This hybrid-shaped racket has a heavy feeling and a medium touch, making it very strong in offensive game situations. The Siux Genesis Hybrid 12K was designed in collaboration with professional player Lucho Capra.
- AVS (Anti Vibration System): Shockout antivibrators reduce racket vibrations. With less than a gram of weight, they reduce vibration by up to 60%. The player can choose the distribution that suits them best.
- ES (Eva Soft): Racket core with medium density EVA rubber. It is a 360 rubber with medium touch that provides great power and ball output.
- RB (Reinforced Bridge): Carbon fiber reinforcements in the most fragile areas on the racket’s heart. Thanks to this technology high rigidity is obtained and reduces the possibility of breakage.
- 12K Carbon: Provides the racket with perfect balance between power, ball output, resistance, and stiffness.
- ATB (Anti Torsion Bridge): Reinforcement in the bridge and heart of the padel racket that provides more rigidity. This technology provides greater precision and prevents deformations in the hits.
- DPG (Dual Pro Grip): Combined absorption system. Its inner foam band provides greater cushioning to absorb vibrations from impacts. In addition, it creates a spiral relief that provides an incredible grip.
- Top Spin: Surface finish of the padel racket with sandpaper effect. With this system you get better effects on the hits due to the greater friction with the ball.
|Core||EVA Soft EHR Rubber.|
|Playing Style||Balance (Control - Power)|