Siux Genesis Hybrid Black Carbon
Siux improves Lucho Capra's Genesis Hybrid with the new edition. On this occasion, the racket has 3K carbon in its planes, offering greater rigidity and power than the previous version. In addition, the new model incorporates a sandy and matte finish that will delight players who enjoy hitting with spin.
This racket continues with the mold of the Genesis Hybrid and also incorporates the Pentacore System, a special shape of the bridge that eliminates the vibrations that occur in each hit. Finally, thanks to its Black EVA Soft High Recovery rubber and the medium-high balance, it is a padel racket that responds very well both in control shots and in power.
- Shockouts: Small cylinders that are inserted into the holes of the racquets to reduce vibrations by up to 60%.
- EHR: Eva Ultra Soft High Recovery rubber with 5 laminations. Designed to provide greater speed in the ball output. In addition, it is a rubber known for its high recovery speed after each blow.
- Bitube Carbon Frame: To provide the racket with more rigidity and resistance, and greater hardness against breakage due to blows.
- 12K Carbon: Provides the racket with perfect balance between power, ball output, resistance, and stiffness.
- Rowing Structure: Siux's own technology increases the lightness and manageability of the racket.
EVA Soft EHR Foam
Carbon Twin Tube